What are the signs you should quit your job immediately? Deciding to quit a job is a big decision in your professional career.
While it is normal to face challenges at work, the intense feeling of the need to leave your job should not be ignored.
It is important to recognize the warning signs you need a new job and prepare your formal resignation letter.
Here, we’ll go through 21 signs it’s time to quit your job!
1. You find yourself googling ‘should I quit my job?
Google knows our deepest desire. Simply check your search history, what do you see?
Is it filled with articles with title such as:
- I feel like quitting my job everyday.
- Signs you should quit your job immediately.
- When is the best time to quit my job?
- What to say when quitting a job?
- How to write resignation letter?
- What happened when you get fired or quit your job?
Each article gives you a hint on what you really want. If that is really what you desire, then take actions.
If you are still unsure, keep reading…
2. You are saving for your cash escape fund
You’ve be preparing for the day where you can just walk out of the door. You’ve been saving rigorously as your desire to quit grow strong each day.
You don’t have time find a new job before you quit, thus you are getting your escape fund ready!
Quitting your job without another job takes courage and preparation. Saving 3 months worth of salary is not easy. If you want to learn how to build your escape fund. Check out these articles below.
3. You dream of starting a business
Sitting in your cubical, you find yourself daydreaming about being your own boss.